I don’t know about you, but whenever I have a messy hair day, I feel like I need to doll my makeup up even more! Needless to say, today was definitely one of those days. lol
Soooo here is my makeup of the day, and everything I used to get this look! …Because messy hair, don’t care;)!
I hope you guys like!!
- Foundation: I mixed Maybelline’s Dream Liquid Mousse in the shade, Natural Beige, with Lush’s Jackie Oates. Mixing in concealer with your foundation is going to give you a flawless, airbrush finish with complete coverage!
- Bronzer: For all my good old contouring needs, I used Lorac’s TANtalizer. It’s a duo compact that also includes a shimmery highlighter. My favorite thing about this bronzer is the fact that it’s matte. I hate using glittery bronzers, I feel like it makes my face look dirty or something, and I find it harder to blend! yuck.
- Concealer: Cover Girl’s illuminator. I actually used this on top of my foundation, as a highlight. I used it in my T zone and also around my eyebrows, giving them more definition.
- Finishing Powder: MAC’s Prep + Prime is my all time favorite translucent powder! It’s so light weight, and it’ll set my makeup to last all day long!
- Blush: The shimmery pink blush in my Sephora palette is what I used to complete this look! When I apply blush, I like to blend it up to the sides of my brows. Doing that little trick helps to make your cheekbones look more defined!
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It’s really important to prime your eyelids before applying eye shadow, to enhance the color pigment as well as ensuring your makeup to be long- lasting! I highly suggest this primer; it’s easy to blend and works great!! ❤
- Eye Shadows: For this look, I used one of my favorite palettes, Too Faced: The Return of Sexy. I swept the shade “Innocent” all over my lid, and topped it off with a little of the shade “Maneater” to add some shimmer. For my highlight and inner corners, I used “Naiive.” To make my green eyes pop, I swept a rosey color from my Sephora palette underneath my lower lash line.
- Eye Liner: Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner.
- Falsies: I used fake eyelashes that I got from Forever 21, and the brand is called “love and beauty.”
- Mascara: Maybelline’s Great Lash: Lots of Lashes. I love this mascara because it’s probably one of the cheapest drugstore mascaras, but it also works great! I love the shape of the brush because it really helps to keep my lashes clump-free, and does amazing for length AND volume! I also always like to coat my false lashes with mascara to help blend them with my natural lashes.
Last but not least…LIPS:
- Lip Liner: Aveda’s nourish-mint liner in “Cactus Blossom.”
- Lipstick: Femme Couture in the shade “Sweet Pea.” I got this from Sally’s!
- Gloss: So the labels actually rubbed off from this and I can’t see what it’s called…lol waa:( BUT I know it’s a nude- colored lip plumper from NYX:)
Aaaaand that’s everything I used for today’s MOTD! I really hope you guys liked this look, and found some of the product descriptions helpful!
For any questions you may have, go ahead and leave them in a comment below OR shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! I promise to get back to you guys ASAP:)
Thank you so much for reading, lovelies!! I hope you all have a beautiful week:)