So Halloween is literally right around the corner, and I can’t even believe it! My home was totally not looking very festive…so I thought it would be super fun to show you guys how to make these adorable, little ghosts! Here’s a step- by- step post to help haunt your home with cuteness;)
PS: This project would also be GREAT for kids…it’s THAT easy!
Here’s everything you’ll need:
- Rigid Wrap (You can find this for about $5 at a local craft store, I got mine from Michael’s!)
- Bowl of water
- Paint & paint brushes:)
- Ribbon (Optional)
Let’s get started!
- Cut a piece of foil in the size of your choice, and shape it to create the form of your ghost!
2. Take your rigid wrap, and cut it into several strips.
3. One at a time, dip a strip of the rigid wrap into your bowl of water and apply it onto the foil. Once you get these wraps wet, they literally turn into plaster…it’s so cool!! Keep on doing this until your entire foil is completely covered! It’s gonna look more like a mummy than a ghost at this point…haha
4. Once your foil is nice and wrapped, you’re going to want to let it dry for about 15 minutes or so! Then you’re going to carefully remove the foil. The wraps should keep their shape now that they’re dry:)
5. Now it’s time to decorate:)! Yay! You can get as creative as you want with paints and ribbon. I decided to go with a more cutesy look, rather than spooky… lol
And yes, I had to make a ghost wifey;) haha!
I think this is such an incredibly easy and fun project! I love that the designs and possibilities are endless. No two ghosts will be exactly alike ❤
Hope you all enjoyed these little DIY ghosts! AND I’m DIYing to see what you guys come up with if you happen to try this project out;) hehe but really though!