You know what I hate? Chapped lips!! Best remedy?! This homemade lip scrub, using ingredients you probably already have at home! It’s super exfoliating, making your lips softer than ever! Plus, it smells SO GOOD!! It’s literally Autumn in a jar.
Let’s get started:)
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- a dash of cloves!
Mix all of the ingredients together in a little bowl, until it’s well blended!
(You can always add more sugar if you want it to be more scrubby!)
After that, put your scrub in a small, sealable container. I used an empty spice container.
How to apply:
- Using a small applicator, dip into the scrub and apply directly to your lips!
- Rub your lips together, and leave the product on for a few minutes.
- To remove, you can either rinse the scrub off with some water, OR lick it off…it’s yummy:)
- Don’t forget to put on your favorite chapstick afterwards! I’m always partial to Maybelline’s baby lips;) Gotta keep those newly exfoliated lips nice and moisturized!
I hope you guys enjoyed this easy, little DIY post! I think it adds a perfect touch of Fall, and makes the biggest difference in your lips! It’s a win/win.
AND don’t forget to try this out before going on that hot date to the pumpkin patch this season;) lol!
I even got my husband to try it out… he’s such a good sport:)
lip scrubs totally make for the best duck-face selfies… haha!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this post! Let me know if you try it out:)