No shame in taking a selfie with your beauty product faves, right?! lol
All I want to do tonight is kick back, and chat about all things beauty! So here’s a fun, little questionnaire I filled out! Btw I challenge all of my readers to fill it out too:)
Alright, let’s get started!
- What’s your favorite eye shadow color to wear? Right now, I’m completely obsessed with the entire Too Faced Chocolate palette.. ❤
- What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Okay this is probably a weird answer. But I’m gonna go with lash duo eyelash glue. Nothings worse than watching your falsies fluttering in the wind, when you forgot to bring your glue for touch-up emergencies! D:
- What’s your favorite makeup look ? Either a smokey eye, or a winged liner paired with a bold lipstick!
- Which feature do you play up the most? Probably my eyes. And brows. lol
- Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? My nose.. I feel like I always have to contour the heck out of it! haha waaa:/
- Your favorite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? Omg I cant even..I guess Too Faced!
- Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? Okay, I’m gonna pick two. MAC’s painterly paint pot, and Aveda’s liquid concealer. The paint pots are amazing and bring out the pigment in your eye shadow SO MUCH! It’ll last all day long! And I love Aveda’s concealers because they give such good coverage, but aren’t too heavy. I also use it as a highlighter:)
- Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? I recently bought a mascara from NYX called Pin Up Tease that I was super disappointed with..and I usually love NYX products! But this mascara literally didn’t do anything for my lashes. It flaked off easy throughout the day, and It already felt like it was empty after a couple uses:/ bummerrrr.
- One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Anything to do with my hair!
- One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? Eyebrow waxing. I’m so picky about my eyebrows, I have to wax them myself. haha
- One beauty trick you can share with everyone? In between coats of mascara, CAREFULLY put translucent powder on your eyelashes… I know it sounds super weird, but it makes your lashes look sooooo longggg! You can also put translucent powder over any lipstick to give it a matte look:) Fun facts for yah…try it at home;)
- Best advice you’ve ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Making sure to exfoliate twice a week! It makes the biggest difference in your skin, and your makeup application will be a lot smoother.
Okay, now it’s your turn:)